NOTE: Energy saving high output. G4 led bulbs are only used for 12 volts lighting appliance. If the input voltage is 11 or 22 volts, they will burn out. Please be careful!
Excellent and safe lighting output. High quality eco-halogen, instant on, no flicker, no buzzing sound, CRI 1, eye-protective, wide 36 degree beam angle, 29K warm white.
Many lighting applications. Often used for accent lights, under cabinet puck light, chandeliers, wall mounts sconces, closet lights, floor lamps, table/desk lights, track lighting, and lighting for landscape, RV, caravan, boats, yachts, etc.
Durable and standard size. Simple to install and requires little maintenance in thanks to its long life averaging up to 2 hours.
Base Type: G4
Power: 10W 20W 35W or 50W(add note at purchase advising the wattage required)
Beam Angle: 36 degrees
CCT: Warm white, 29k
Color Rendering Index: CRI 1
Base: G4 Bi-Pin with 4mm pin distance
Height: About 3mm/1.18"
1 x pack of 10 bulbs of one wattage size
We accept Credit Card via Paypal or Online Internet Banking only for all purchases. Please make sure to include your phone number with order.
1. Please make sure your delivery address is 1% correct that you would like us to ship to.
2. We ship Monday to Friday excluding holidays. Please send us an email BEFORE your payment if you wish to change shipping address.
3. SOME ITEMS LISTED on our site are shipped from overseas warehouses. Please note the shipping times.
4. International shipping has a 3-5 processing time and takes about 15-45 business days for delivery. Tracking will be provided if available.
5. The shipping time during Holiday Season (Christmas, New Year etc) could be longer than usual time. Please add another 5-1 days as a delay.
6. Please include phone number when ordering.
Please wait for the shipping patiently if you have purchased the items in our store.
Thank you for your understanding.
Only accepted if item damaged in package or not as described
Please record video of packaging when received, and any issues with product and upload to Youtube then send link along with any comments.